- Where is Stanly Lane?
Stanly Lane Olive Mill is located near the corner of Hwy 29 and Hwy 121 in the Napa Valley.
- Is Stanly Lane open to the public?
Yes, Stanly Lane is open to the public seven days a week from 6am-6pm except on major holidays.
- Are there tastings available at Stanly Lane?
Yes, we do offer free tastings on select products throughout the year.
- What kind of olive trees are growing at Stanly Lane?
We have several varieties of olive trees in our orchard, including Frantoio, Leccino, Pendolino to name a few.
- Are there picnic grounds at Stanly Lane?
Yes, we have a large picnic area out on the lawn at Stanly Lane with tables and umbrellas which are open to the public.
- Are tours available at Stanly Lane?
We will be offering complete tours of the olive orchard, and olive mill once all of the new construction is completed in late 2009 or early 2010.
- Can I ship any olive oil I buy back home, so I don't have to carry it on the plane?
Yes, we offer shipping to anywhere in the world. Just ask a Stanly Lane representative.
- What kind of olive oil is available at Stanly Lane?
We offer many different styles and flavors, but all of our olive oil products are made with 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil.